The GITEP SCITT partnership board includes headteachers, former headteachers and former teachers from various schools in the county, as well as University of Bristol representatives. The partnership board includes:
- Dominic Burke (Chair), Headteacher, Balcarras School and CEO, Balcarras Trust,
- Tim Connole, Director of Odyssey Teaching School Hub
- Jon James, GITEP PGCE Programme Co-Director, University of Bristol
- Richard Johnson, Headteacher, Severn Vale School
- Matthew Morgan, Headmaster, Sir Thomas Rich’s School
- Rebecca Rose, SCITT Programme Leader
- Kieron Smith, Headteacher, Archway School
- Anne Stokes, Lead Consultant
- Nicola Warren-Lee, GITEP PGCE Programme Co-Director, University of Bristol
All the members of the partnership board share a long experience with, and commitment to, initial teacher training. The partnership board reports on teacher training at all meetings of Gloucestershire Association of Secondary School Leaders, ensuring that all schools are fully involved in teacher training.
Gloucestershire Association of Secondary Headteachers (GASH) Ltd
Gloucestershire is unique in having an association of headteachers with its own charitable business, GASH Ltd, dedicated to teacher training and professional development. GITEP SCITT benefits from strong links to the business with some of the trustees of GASH Ltd also members of the partnership board of GITEP SCITT.
Current GASH Ltd Trustees are: