The GITEP SCITT Management Committee includes headteachers, former headteachers and former teachers from various schools in the county, as well as a University of Bristol representative. The management committee includes:
- Chiquita Henson (Chair), Headteacher, Cirencester Deer Park School, and CEO, Corinium Education Trust
- Matthew Morgan, Headmaster, Sir Thomas Rich’s School
- Sarah Tufnell, Headteacher, Barnwood Park Art College
- Stephanie Layhe, Principal, St Peter’s RC High School
- Tim Connole, CEO, Gloucestershire Association of Secondary Headteachers Ltd
- Kate Brockbank, SCITT Course Leader
- Antonia Lythgoe, GITEP PGCE Programme Director, University of Bristol
All the members of the management committee share a long experience with, and commitment to, initial teacher training.
The management committee reports on teacher training at all meetings of Gloucestershire Association of Secondary Headteachers,
ensuring that all schools are fully involved in teacher training.
Gloucestershire is unique in having an association of headteachers with its own charitable business, GASH Ltd, dedicated to teacher training and professional development. GITEP SCITT benefits from strong links to the business with some of the trustees of GASH Ltd also members of the management committee of GITEP SCITT.
Current GASH Ltd Trustees are:
- Matthew Morgan, Head Master, Sir Thomas Rich’s School
- Colin Belford, Headteacher, Archway School
- Russel Ellicott, Head Master, Pate’s Grammar School
- Chiquita Henson, Headteacher, Cirencester Deer Park School
- Will Morgan, Principal, The Cotswold School
- Sarah Tufnell, Headteacher, Barnwood Park School
- Gary Watson, Headteacher, Tewkesbury School
- Stephanie Layhe, Principal, St Peter’s High School