The GITEP SCITT Management Committee includes headteachers, former headteachers and former teachers from various schools in the county, as well as University of Bristol representatives. The management committee includes:
- Chiquita Henson (Chair), Headteacher, Cirencester Deer Park School, and CEO, Corinium Education Trust
- Matthew Morgan, Headmaster, Sir Thomas Rich’s School
- Scott Albon, Headteacher, Barnwood Park School
- Stephanie Layhe, Principal, St Peter’s RC High School
- Tim Connole, SCITT Director
- Rebecca Rose, SCITT Programme Leader
- Nicola Warren-Lee, GITEP PGCE Programme Co-Director, University of Bristol
- Julian Brown, GITEP PGCE Programme Co-Director, University of Bristol
- Anne Stokes, Lead Consultant
All the members of the management committee share a long experience with, and commitment to, initial teacher training.
The management committee reports on teacher training at all meetings of Gloucestershire Association of Secondary Headteachers,
ensuring that all schools are fully involved in teacher training.
Gloucestershire is unique in having an association of headteachers with its own charitable business, GASH Ltd, dedicated to teacher training and professional development. GITEP SCITT benefits from strong links to the business with some of the trustees of GASH Ltd also members of the management committee of GITEP SCITT.
Current GASH Ltd Trustees are:
- Matthew Morgan, Head Master, Sir Thomas Rich’s School
- Russel Ellicott, Head Master, Pate’s Grammar School
- Will Morgan, Principal, The Cotswold School
- Gary Watson, Headteacher, Tewkesbury School
- Julia Maunder, Headteacher, Thomas Keble School
- Stephanie Layhe, Principal, St Peter’s High School
- Dominic Burke, Headteacher, Balcarras School